Every time you connect with your customers, shareholders, suppliers or employees, Pitney Bowes global document outsourcing services (Pitney Bowes Management Services) provide you with competitive advantages. With our innovative process management, multi-channel communications expertise and scalable technology platforms you can deliver better service, reduce costs and generate additional revenues. We help you grow your business: Every connection is a new opportunityTM.
The advent of rapid communication technologies means that successful businesses require more than a standard document composition or management solution. Partnering with Pitney Bowes means that we can take the important job of workflow management – processing and managing inbound and outbound communications – and optimise every communication so that it adds value to your business.
Whether it is physical, digital or a mixture of messaging channels that need to be processed and managed, we can deliver a tailored service to meet your organisation’s needs, so that each communication provides you with competitive advantage.
By outsourcing your print, mail, customer communication management, document and e-document processing you can gain control and visibility of your entire organisation’s inbound and outbound workflow. This visibility gives you the necessary information for you to precisely manage costs and dictate service-levels.
Our team of experts work closely with our clients to provide secure services that deliver business efficiencies and effective multi-channel communications, whilst helping to cut costs and meet regulatory standards.
Why partner with Pitney Bowes?
- Pitney Bowes has been selected for The 2010 Global Outsourcing 100, a listing of the world’s top 100 outsourcing service providers compiled by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- We have one goal – to help our clients achieve their goals. Pitney Bowes provides a dedicated group of specialist consultants to help you identify areas of significant opportunity to reduce mailing costs and improve process efficiency.
- We understand how important effective communications are to the success of your organisation.
- Each year Pitney Bowes helps to move 500 billion pieces of mail around the world.
- Gartner, Inc. now includes Pitney Bowes products and services in its assessment of three leading solutions: data quality, data integration and print management services.
- Innovation is in our blood. Our long standing history of innovation means that today we have 3500 patents worldwide.
- Pitney Bowes’ ambitious R&D programme means that we continue to innovate, to provide our clients with the know-how and tools to keep pace in a constantly evolving marketplace.
Our Sustainable Ethos
- We have a dedicated programme of corporate responsibility, demonstrating our commitment to our clients, employees, community and environment.
- We are passionate about sustainability and caring for our environment, advising and assisting our clients on how they can best achieve sustainable, multi-channel inbound and outbound communications.
- Pitney Bowes is registered for the ISO 14001 accreditation, the international standard for environmental management systems.
- Last year, Pitney Bowes recycled over 60,000 old machines.
Our Client Successes
- Pitney Bowes has experience in handling business critical, outsourced services for financial services organisations, government agencies, retail, travel and transport, telecommunications, utilities and industry.
- Read our client success stories to see how partnering with Pitney Bowes can deliver value to your organisation.
Quality and Information Security
- ISO 27001:2005 is the internationally recognized standard for the management of Information Security. We are proud that PBMS International has achieved certification to the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO27001) not only for our Document Solution Centre in Mechelen but also for our DSC’s in Harlow, Paris-St. Denis, Southwark and Waterton.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in our Quality Management System that achieved ISO 9001:2000 registration in 1995. In 2009, we transferred our registration to the ISO 9001:2008 registration, which ensures that the proper processes and business practices are in place to satisfy quality requirements and satisfaction in supplier-customer relationships.